The experience of Bioagricoop in internationalization projects began in 2012, through the OFOM project, aimed at promoting the Italian organic products in China. Thanks to OFOM, a group of companies has started to export to China and still has ongoing relationships with Chinese importers.
Since then, Bioagricoop keep working on the internationalization of companies both through co-funded projects and external events.
We are specialized in the South East Asian markets, that are distant and difficult markets, but very interesting and with great potential. In these markets, the presence of Italian companies is at the beginning and, at the same time, there is a great demand for quality food products.
Why participate in our internationalization events and projects?
- To create development opportunities for your company
- To have a competitive advantage by coming first on these markets
What does Bioagricoop do?
- We take care of the whole organization of fairs and events
- We offer support for product shipping practices
- We support companies in certification processes when needed for export
- We follow the follow-up with the interested importers
- We create groupage of products and manage shipments
Bioagricoop works on the internalization together with the Organic City Consortium, a consortium composed of several Italian organic companies. (Http://organicity.it)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive Informabio and stay up to date on the latest organic initiatives and events.